Saturday, July 30, 2011

Re: [frozen-assets] freezing brownies and cookies

I would imagine that you could.My MIL cooks and freezes big batches of
cookies for much the same reason. She freezes them in large Tupperware
containers between layers of grease proof paper.Im hoping to start trying
to do the same along with freezing some raw dough.will post some results
when i get around to it.
My 11 week old daughter may slow things up :) please let me know how you
get on.
Di


On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 22:40:03 +1000, virgwid <virgwid@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am new to this. My son, who for the last several years, has been the
> cook in the family (by choice), is going away to college. Now there is
> just my mom and I left. I will be doing all the cooking from now on, so
> I am so glad to get back to this group. I have a question to get me
> started :)
>
> Can you freeze cookies and brownies? I know I can cookie dough, but I
> don't want to use the oven every time mom or I want a cookie, and since
> we are both diabetic, it would be best if there was not a full batch
> sitting on the counter going bad. :) How best? Aluminum foil, ziplock
> bags, something else?
>
> Thanks! Virg
>


--
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/


------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------
Tupperware(R) Online Catalog
Same great products - online convenience!
http://my2.tupperware.com/tup-html/D/debihough-product.html
-------------------------------------------
Official "Frozen Assets" Home Page
http://frozenassets.wordpress.com/
-------------------------------------------

**** snip (remove) Yahoo footers below when replying*****

-------------------------------------------Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frozen-assets/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frozen-assets/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
frozen-assets-digest@yahoogroups.com
frozen-assets-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
frozen-assets-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Mister Colibri Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario