--- In frozen-assets@yahoogroups.com, Dee <dschill@...> wrote:
>
> Okay Guys, I need some help! I know it is very early, and since many of you
> are suffering through very hot temperatures I am quite sure you don't even
> want to think about this, but I need some ideas for Christmas Baking!!!!
snippage...
I make up batches of cookie dough and flash freeze the dough balls. I also freeze up batches of cookie dough that can be shaped as needed.
Some favorite Christmas cookies include shortbread, soft molasses cookies and chocolate pinwheel cookies. As this a nut-free event, you would not be interested in some of the Scandinavian cookies as they contain nuts.
I also freeze up banana and nut bread too.
MA
__._,_.___
-------------------------------------------
Tupperware(R) Online Catalog
Same great products - online convenience!
http://my2.tupperware.com/tup-html/D/debihough-product.html
-------------------------------------------
Official "Frozen Assets" Home Page
http://frozenassets.wordpress.com/
-------------------------------------------
**** snip (remove) Yahoo footers below when replying*****
-------------------------------------------
Tupperware(R) Online Catalog
Same great products - online convenience!
http://my2.tupperware.com/tup-html/D/debihough-product.html
-------------------------------------------
Official "Frozen Assets" Home Page
http://frozenassets.wordpress.com/
-------------------------------------------
**** snip (remove) Yahoo footers below when replying*****
-------------------------------------------
.
__,_._,___
No comments:
Post a Comment